Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dear K,

Today I saved the day with randomness, yet again. Glad you can enjoy :)


On Facebook, one may become a fan of certain groups.
I find some of the titles to be more entertaining than anything else in my day.
The chuckle is worth the waste of time.
Here are a few of my favorite groups:

" Hello, spider in the corner. You just chillin, yeah?
                                              BANG!! Slipper to the head. "

" "We can still be friends" is like "your dog is dead,
                                                     but you can still keep it". "

" Pardon me, Sir Gangster? Your trousers are descending. "

" Bad spellers of the world Untie! "

" Edward Cullen is a fictional character and will never love you. "

Yes, Officer. I did see the Speed Limit sign, I just didn't see YOU. "

" On a scale from Anne Frank to Osama Bin Laden
                                             how good was my hiding spot? "

" 'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives. "

"MY FREAKING LOCKER WONT OPEN! oh. wrong locker." "

" My favorite past time is burning snuggies
                                      and dancing around their ashes. "